Low income/poor vegans
- No Bull, No Bucks (my food blog)
- Fuck Yeah Poor Vegans (great blog)
- Vegan on a Budget (blog)
- Cheap Vegan (blog)
- Low Cost Vegan Meal Plans
Vegans recovering from eating disorders
- Vegan ED Recovery (blog)
- Green Recovery: Veganism is Opening the Doors Anorexia Shut
- Green Recovery: The Plant-Based Road to Healing From Disordered Eating
- From My Eating Disorder to My Life’s Purpose: How Veganism Changed Things Forever
Vegans allergic/sensitive to soy and/or gluten (+ soy information)
- My posts tagged “soy”
- The Gluten Free Vegan (blog)
- Gluten Free Vegan Girl (blog)
- Gluten Free Recipes at “Oh She Glows”
- Soy Free Vegan
- Soy Free Recipes at “Oh She Glows”
- 4 Soy Free Vegan Faux Meat Dishes
Vegans with autoimmune disorders, IBS, anemia, etc.
- Whole-food vegan diets rich in omega-3s may treat and prevent many autoimmune disorders (study) (Vegan sources of Omega 3s)
- Tennis Star Venus Williams follows raw vegan diet after autoimmune disease diagnosis
- Why I Chose Vegan: Coping with IBS
- Veganism and rheumatoid arthritis
- Managing IBS while Adhering to a Vegan Diet
- Diet and Arthritis
- “A 2009 research review indicated that vegan diets tend to be higher in dietary fibre, magnesium, folic acid, vitamin C, vitamin E, and iron" (x)
- Veganism and Anemia
Please add in or message me with any resources you’d like to see added to this list. Share if you can, and help dispel misinformation about living vegan. If you’re recently going vegan and you want some help, please feel free to message me or check out my FAQ on veganism.
Said the carnist who probably
People will stop watching shows & buying merch when the actors do something they disagree with.
People will stop going to restaurants when the owners are shown to be intolerant.
People boycott stores when they see ads that they don’t agree with.
People will make the connection that their money equals their support
until a vegan tells them buying meat supports the torture of animals.